2getherments wants to build apt homes for ‘Indian Urbanities’. We want to co-create community bondings that represent Indian Living. We want to seamlessly blend the past experiences, present conveniences and future aspirations for Indian homebuyers. We want to return to our cultural roots by bringing people together in the urban context. We want to build ‘2getherments’ and not ‘Apart’ments!
The company was founded by a group of designers and developers that wanted to bring about a change in the way Indian residential buildings were being developed. They came together to create vertical eco-habitats that focus on bringing back the Indian way of living. Headquartered in Hyderabad, we also have a team sitting in Bengaluru working towards our goal of building communities by focusing on Triple Bottom Line, which is a positive impact on People, Planet and Prosperity.
We are in search of new 2g family members to join our teams in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. We are seeking for ambitious, highly skilled colleagues with a passion to learn, grow and co-create eco-habitats for Indian homebuyers. Within 2g, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate each other, and help ensure the company's contribution towards building a better future!
Below is a brief overview that will give you a leg up and bring you to the attention of our Hiring Managers.
1) Get to know us better! Who we are, what we do, why we do it and how we do it. A good starting point is our website, especially our blogs
2) Get to know you better! Who you are, what you do, why you do it and how you did it. Create a resume and portfolio that talks about things that matter to you, show how you’ve built a career pursuing those things, what your strengths are and what new strengths you want to build, and where you want to go in your career.
3) Find the meeting point! Write a Cover letter articulating how you think we can walk on a journey together. List down how you can contribute to our larger collective purpose of “Co-creating Vertical Eco-habitats that Celebrate the Living”. Be specific. Build a case for how this is mutually beneficial for your career and our purpose.
4) Write in your voice. Write to us in a way that you are completely at home with and helps you articulate your thoughts with clarity and joy. In your cover letter, please explain why you are a good fit for the role you are applying for, and let us know any one organizational tip you think that will help employees and business succeed.
A complete application will have the following:
1) Your latest CV mentioning your education, past experience with dates.
2) A cover letter as per directions mentioned above.
Note: You can check for the available job openings in the 'Job Openings' section below. Kindly note that only complete applications (with all the components above) will be considered for evaluation.